Certificate from Company Secretary of the company accepting investments from foreign if the company doesn’t have full time CS, a certificate from Practicing Company Secretary is required to be submitted for compliance and reporting purpose. Various other certifications are also required on case to case basis. We issue various certificates for exchange control purposes under Foreign Exchange Management Act as and when the requirement arises.